tiistai 17. syyskuuta 2013

Seurasaari


Seurasaari se on saari, missä kaikki can näen kaunis koti ja oppi a history of saari is an saari and a district in Helsinki, Finland, known mostly as the location of the Seurasaari Museum aukki, which consists of vanha, mainly puutalo transplanted from elsewhere in Finland and placed in the dense forest landscape of the island. me katsomme presidenti talo ja kaksi vanhaa taloa. Ensimäinen talo build people from Finland. Talossa me katsomme nainen, which know all about History Island. Saari toinen talo rakenta Venäjän mies. Talossa me katsomme interesting furniture, so much dishes which use in 1820 vuosi. In second floor we saw a paperi which does in 1903 vuosi. Milloin me menemme koulua on the bus. Matka bussilla on hyvä, I think ihminen who had been on Seurasaari, received a oikein hyvä mood.

Danil ja Edvin





 
Piirros: Edvin Uustal

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti